- The Service Department provides maintenance and service for the following city departments, Public Works, Hillcrest Golf Course, Public Safety, and Parks and Recreation and the citizens within the City.
- Maintains open ditches throughout the City by mowing on a regular basis, keeping clean of debris, and protecting the banks from erosion.
- Maintains the right-of-ways with regular mowing which helps make our City more attractive.
- Keeps the downtown streets and other city streets clean by sweeping on a regular basis.
- Maintains Garage facilities.
- Helps the Department of Public Safety with emergency situations during inclement weather making sure the streets are safe by removing debris, limbs, etc. and sanding slick spots during freezing conditions.
- Responsible for grass cutting, edging sidewalks and curbing.
Contact: Service Department, Service Director (803) 533-6011