The Stevenson Auditorium is a fully restored civic auditorium that features a proscenium stage with a 33’6”W x 24’H opening and a three-tiered balcony. The Auditorium is accessible and has restrooms on the floor level as well as in the balcony hall. There are no concessions and no food or drink is allowed in the Auditorium. There is space available in the tiled lobby to set up tables for sales.
- The Auditorium is located in the City Hall building at 979 Middleton Street in Orangeburg, SC. Click here to view a map of the area showing the location of Stevenson Auditorium and City Hall
- Stevenson Auditorium has seating for 613 people. This includes 36 box seats and 354 regular seats on the main floor. The three balconies have a combined seating of 223 people.
- Cancellation 14 days or less before the event will result in forfeiture of the rental fee and security deposit ($500) this excludes any of the additional charges which will be refunded.
- Cancellation from 14 days to 28 days before the event will result in forfeiture of one half of the rental fee and security deposit ($250). This excludes any of the additional charges, which will be refunded.
- The City of Orangeburg is not liable for any damages, including loss or theft, of any equipment or property brought onto City of Orangeburg property in association with the rental of Stevenson Auditorium.
- The City of Orangeburg is not liable for any claims for accident or injury resulting from rental use of Stevenson Auditorium.
For any questions or comments please contact: City Hall at (803) 533-6000